Supportive care and therapies
With the aim of providing people affected by cancer with the tools, knowledge and support to cope with the impact of cancer diagnosis, the treatments and support will include:
- Acupuncture, reflexology, aromatherapy and massage
- Counselling and Support Groups
- Gym facilities, exercise and yoga classes
- Hair and beauty services including wig fitting and make up advice
- Consultations by dieticians and cookery demonstration classes
- Information and advice centre
- Areas to relax before and after treatments
- These integrated therapies and services will all be easily accessible and available in a calm and uplifting environment.
Your support will make a difference.